Cerocon 0.5ml Capacity Dialyser
- 0.5 ml capacity
- Multiple cut-offs
- Dead volume 10 μl
- Reverse spin recovery
- Ultra-low binding
- Ready to use
Cerocon Ultrafiltration devices combine fast sample processing with high Recovery.
Cerocon comes ready to use in a 2ml microcentrifuge tube with a self-lock lid.
The device has a concentration fixed dead-stop of 10 μl.
The size of the compounds that pass through the membrane is determined by its Molecular Weight Cut Off (MWCO).
The SWISSCI Cerocon comes with specially selected membranes with MWCOs of 3, 10, 30, and 100 kDa.
• Ready to use. Just add a sample.
• Ideal for small sample volumes up to 0.5ml.
• No cross-contamination - enclosed unit.
• Highly hydrophilic membrane surface allows excellent protein recovery.
• Reverse spin recovery inverted design allows very high protein recovery rates.
• Ultra-low binding membrane allows the concentration of proteins.
• Concentration of 0.5ml to 0.01ml in one step.
• Convenient storage for filtrate or concentrate.
• Reliable and highly reproducible.
• Single-use - disposable device, no cleaning required.
• Fixed dead-stop prevents the drying out of the sample.