Diaplate 96 Experiment 3.2μl Capacity Dialyser
The disposable Diaplate™ is a 96-well micro-dialysis plate ideal for the desalting of protein from very small volumes up to 3.2μl.
- ANSI/SLAS 1-2004 Standard
- 96 individual membranes
- 3.2 μl capacity
- Multiple application
- Complete kit
- High throughput use
The disposable Diaplate ™ is a 96-well micro-dialysis plate ideal for the dialysis of protein from very small volumes of up to a maximum of 3.2μl.
Each of the 96 wells has a separate regenerated cellulose membrane. ANSI/ SLAS 1-2004 standards provide high-throughput use with robotic dispensing.
The SWISSCI Diaplate™ comes with a choice of 3, 5, 10, or 30 KDa MWCO membranes. The Diaplate™ kit includes Diaplate with 200 Micron Pressure Adhesive Spacer, 200 Micron UVP Cover Film, UVXPO evaporation cover plate, and a Sealing Paddle.
• Protein and peptide purification/concentration
• Cryo-EM Sample preparation
• Variation of crystallization conditions for crystal growth and Growth of micro-crystals for serial crystallography
• Sample preparation for biophysical assays i.e ThermoFlour®
• Removal of dyes after protein labeling
• Electro-elution of proteins
• Protein and DNA desalting/buffer exchange
• Protein in vitro translation
• Glycoprotein modification and engineering
• Enzyme activity/binding assays/detergent removal
• Simple handling, ready to use, easy sample recovery
• Complies with ANSI/SLAS standards for automation
• Pipetting can be performed manually or using a robot
• Ideal for the desalting of up to 3.2μl protein solution
• No cross-contamination or leakage between wells guaranteed
• 96 individual regenerated cellulose membranes; sulfur and heavy metal-free
• A choice of different MW cut-off membranes
• Protein crystallization applications allow for unique matrix changing
• Low protein binding and high protein retention
• Dialysis complete in 2-4 hours
• Gentle and efficient desalting without disturbing valuable protein complexes