UVP Microchannel Chip
The SWISSCI AG – UVP Micro-channel Chip features a total of five passive flow-through mixers, which intermix the smallest liquid volumes within milliseconds.
The mixers are integrated on a microscope slide size chip and cover a wide range of potentially interesting flow rates or viscosities. The slide is made of a proprietary polymer mixture devised by Swissci AG to combine excellent good optical properties with biocompatibility. The UVP Micro-channel Chip also has good chemical resistance to most acids and bases and are hermetically sealed, clean room produced chips.
- Several channels on one chip
- Made of transparent plastic — X-ray compatible
- Simple channel geometry for first results · Slide format — SBS use in multiples of 4 units
- Useful in both screening and optimization of crystallization experiments
- Wide applications include chromatographic separation of biological molecules
Maximum inlet pressure at 20° C / 6000 hPa (87 psi)
Operating temperature / 10° - 50° C
Media temperature / 10° - 50° C
Storage temperature / 10° - 50° C
Material / UVP
Sealing with simple laboratory wax, oil or crystal tape
A set of connectors is available which allows the connection of standard tubes or typical laboratory tools such as pipettes or syringes to the fluid ports of the UVP Micro-channel Chip.
Item: UVP Microchannel Chip
Details: Box of 1