The CrystalHarp™ plate is designed for crystallization based on capillary diffusion and can be used for crystallization screening and optimization.
The CrystalHarpTM plate is designed for crystallization based on capillary diffusion and can be used for crystallization screening and optimization.
Capillary diffusion achieves a much broader screening of variables in one single experiment. The CrystalHarp™ plate contains 48 capillaries in total and in an ANSI/SLAS 1-2004-Standard format to facilitate handling and imaging.
The addition of cryoprotectants or derivatives for phasing studies can be easily added after crystal appearance. The SBS format enables the usage of the plate directly on beamline robots or alternatively single capillaries can be easily mounted to a standard magnetic base, enabling in-situ diffraction analysis.
The unique capillary material allows data collection at room temperature. Flash-freezing in a liquid nitrogen stream (with or without the use of cryoprotectants) is also feasible. The formation of ice-rings is kept to a manageable minimum.
• Capillary diffusion offers a broad variable screen in one experiment
• 48 experiments per plate
• Direct beamline and in situ diffraction analysis possible
• The plate may be vertically mounted
• Unique capillary material with easy to remove crystal methodology
Contents of Box:
1. CrystalHarp™ plate
2. Sealant in 10ml syringe with orange delivery nozzle
3. 2ml syringe and flat green nozzle for capillary cleaving
4. Instruction booklet